Slide 1: It's Based on Montessori
Our Montessori-based curricula recognizes that children have four primary learning styles:
|Style||How||Nerves that connect to the brain|
|Visual||Reading and viewing pictures from a lesson book||The retina and optic nerve|
|Tactile||Playing with manipulatives||Nerve cells in the skin|
|Auditory||Listening and singing to music||Auditory nerve|
|Kinesthetic||Moving the body||Nerve cells deep in the muscles|
Each learning style reaches a different part of the brain. Without stimulating all parts of the brain, necessary connections are not made and learning is shallow and memory is short. That's why with ShillerLearning children attain deeper understanding and longer retention.
Every concept in the curriculum is covered from each learning style, ensuring a solid foundation for years to come.
Slide 2: It's Got Everything You Need
Every ShillerLearning kit includes everything a parent and child need to achieve learning success:
- Carefully structured and eye-pleasing lessons and activities See free sample lessons from Book 2
- A 25-song audio CD (corny but catchy!) [Note: The Fractions Kit has two songs; Kit I and Kit II each have separate 25-song audio CDs] Enjoy Alien Even and Odd, one of over 100 ShillerLearning songs
- Comprehensive diagnostic tests that identify and fill holes in your child's knowledge foundation Kit I Diagnostic Tests (pre-K to 3rd grade) fully refundable with kit purchase Kit II Diagnostic Tests (4th grade to pre-algebra) fully refundable with kit purchase Fractions Diagnostic Tests
- Worksheets and tracking sheets
- A complete set of manipulatives (objects that students play with to explore, discover, and cement important principles) Explore!
- Parent guide
- FREE consumable replacement
- FREE toll-free phone (888-556-MATH) and email support
Slide 3: It's Parent-Friendly
Some parents are anxious about math and/or language arts and are worried about projecting this anxiety onto their children. Other parents don't have time to learn new methods. And no parent has hours to study before her child can begin a lesson.
With ShillerLearning, parents don't need to know Montessori or math/language arts and there's ZERO lesson preparation time: Everything you need to say is in quotes and complete instructions are provided for every lesson.
Just open the first page of the first Lesson Book and start reading what is in quotes. The best part of the scripting is that children age 6 or older may read most of their own directions, letting children take control of their own learning as soon as they are developmentally ready to do so.
Because the words are already prepared for you by math, behavioral, and educational experts, you'll avoid the most common errors parents make when helping their children learn math. It's like having the world's top educators right there in your home. And should you or your child need personal attention toll-free phone support is included FREE with every purchase.
Slide 4: It's High Quality and Long-Lasting
High quality materials and workmanship are the hallmarks of ShillerLearning Montessori-based manipulatives. You and your child will appreciate the color, functionality, and sturdiness of each of the manipulatives. Explore!
To appeal to all the senses, ShillerLearning includes an audio CD with songs specifically written for ShillerLearning by Ron Brown, the acclaimed children's entertainer and educator. Children love to dance and sing to the catchy tunes, and to listen to the CD in the car.
All told, ShillerLearning provides everything you need for a comprehensive, Montessori-based home study curriculum.
Slide 5: We Leave Nothing to Chance
First, ShillerLearning provides a battery of diagnostic tests that:
- Pinpoint exactly what holes exist in a child's understanding; and
- Specify exactly what lessons to revisit to fix the problem
When children successfully complete the ShillerLearning tests, they score well on standardized testing that is becoming the norm in middle schools and have the concepts, tools, and approach to make future learning fun and rewarding.
Have a 6 (or 13) year old? Other products say, OK, here's the 1st (or 8th) grade curriculum, that's where you start. But what if your child - of any age - has holes in his or her Kindergarten or even pre-K math or language arts foundation? Because the exact activities to complete are shown for each incorrect answer, these tests ensure that every student has a solid foundation before new concepts are introduced, avoiding the boring repetition of easy activities your child already knows and focusing instead on problem areas.
Second, we're with you every step of the way. When you purchase a ShillerLearning kit, you get free and timely access to the legendary ShillerLearning support team by phone or email for every question or issue, no matter how small. No other curriculum vendor offers this level of quality support.
Take tests here (fully refundable with kit purchase):
Math Kit I (pre-K to 3rd grade)
Math Kit II (4th grade to pre-algebra)
Fractions (ages 5-12)
Language Arts A (ages 3-6)
Language Arts B (ages 6-9)
Slide 6: You're on your way!
Now you can now bring this entire Montessori-based learning center into your home, including all lessons, activities, manipulatives, diagnostic tests, worksheets, tracking sheets, and songs - and toll-free phone or email support.
Interested in trying out some activities before you buy? See inside for oodles of sample lessons. Then find the right kit for your family.
Every ShillerLearning kit comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we'll refund your money (less s&h) - and you can keep the audio CD as our free gift. Take this important step in building a solid foundation for your child today!
Congratulations! You know have a solid background in what makes ShillerLearning so popular and how it can help you.
- Download the diagnostic test kit Kit I Diagnostic Tests (pre-K to 3rd grade) fully refundable with kit purchase Kit II Diagnostic Tests (4th grade to pre-algebra) fully refundable with kit purchase Fractions Diagnostic Tests
- Explore! or call us at 888-556-MATH to discuss your individual situation if you're not sure
- Order the right kit(s) in our friendly online store